The Spirit of Adventure!
“We were not pioneers ourselves, but we journeyed over old trails that were new to us, and with hearts open. Who shall distinguish?”J. Monroe Thorington
Making your trip an experience – it’s not just a vacation.
Great destinations. Great people. Exploring our world with old and new friends. Well organized activities. Variety. This is what makes a vacation an incredible experience. From small personalized scuba diving classes and escorted trips, we ensure your vacation is more than a holiday; it’s an experience. All inspired by your desire to explore and discover, and our ability to provide you the right environment.We take care of the details. You take care of having yourself a great time!
Why are we different – Better trips, better service.
Excellent service based on honesty , integrity, and motivated by a desire to share meaningful experiences. We’ve dove in 60 regions of 20 countries. We have been to the places we are taking you. We know what works, and how to put the vacation together seamlessly.
Personal scuba lessons
With a maximum student/teacher ratio of 4:1 we offer the most personalized scuba diving lessons, for the most reasonable prices. With flexible schedules, we teach individuals, families, and company employees.
Here is a list of our credentials, and employment related education:
- May 2009 PADI IDC Staff Instructor certification
- Mar 2009 Master Scuba Diver Trainer certification
- Feb 2009 Swift Water Ice Rescue Technician (Rescue Canada )
- Oct 2008 Swift Water Rescue Technician course (Wave Rescue )
- Mar 2007 Enriched Air (Nitrox) instructor certification
- 2004 Swift Water Ice Rescue Instructor (City of Edmonton)
- Jun 2001 Dive Rescue I Trainer Dive Rescue International, Ft Collins, Colorado
- Mar 2001 Law Enforcement and Underwater Investigation Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Edmonton, Alberta
- Nov 2000 Medical Dive Specialist Dive Rescue International Calgary, Alberta
- 2000 Technical Rescue Team Member – High Angle Rope Rescue Technician, Confined Space Rescue (City of Edmonton)
- 1998 Ice Rescue Instructor (Dive Rescue International , City of Edmonton)
- Oct 1997 Dive Rescue I Dive Rescue International, Edmonton, Alberta
- Aug 1996 Nitrox Diving Course International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers, Edmonton, Alberta
- Nov 1994 to Present – Northern Alberta Aquatic Rescue Society (NAARS) Edmonton, Alberta Volunteer
- Oct 1994 PADI Open Water Instructor certification
- Certified Emergency Medical Responder – (1993)
- City of Edmonton firefighter since 1988
- May 1988 PADI Open Water diver