A Favourite Among Divers!
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Expanding on your present knowledge, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
PADI Rescue Diver Certification: Cost $449.00
- Rescue Diver Crew Pack
- Instructional Video
- Pool and classroom instruction
- Scuba equipment
- 1 day of training in open water
- Certification card
- Must be 15 years old
- PADI Advanced certification
- Trained & current for first aid & CPR within the previous 2 years
If you’re interested in taking this course send us an e-mail or call us at 780 809-3636 Ext 1.